Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Computer Lab This Week!

Student Accounts are not ready for kids to use yet!

But....the computers are sitting there ready and waiting!

Every day this week and next week, I will load the computers with the a guest log in.

You may sign up to come in and use the computers.

When students use a guest account they CAN NOT save anything.

Think of activities that do not require a lot of instruction....
an internet site, electronic books, math games for instance

This IS NOT the time for you to have me do the "rules talk" for the computer lab...
you may sign up for a time that I am scheduled to help another class with book boxes, as you really won't need me.

As soon as I hear from the tech department about student accounts, I will let you know!
Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment