Read Across America Day will be celebrated nationwide on Monday, March 3rd.
Like always....the celebration at PSI will be simple and sweet!
- I will read a Dr. Seuss inspired poem telling kids to go out in the hall and read!
- ALL you need to do is have kids ready with books that will keep them busy for at least 10 minutes!
Here are some additional resources if you want them!
- We will display all of the Dr. Seuss Books that we have and "reserve" the Spanish Titles for staff.
- Please remember to "be nice and share"....meaning.....return the books when you are done with them.
- I will be giving out book marks to all the kids...I found one in SPANISH...yeah me!
- There will be a link to Seussville on the Main Student Resource Page....alas...this is NOT in Spanish! (I am not going make the link live until this weekend)
- Here is a link to some things that you might enjoy doing with your class....ideas that need tweaking for the Immersion environment....but ideas non the less!
Finally....a link to a well written (as best this rookie spanish reader can tell) SPANISH biography of Dr. Seuss