We will delay starting the testing until Sept. 26 because you are doing the FAST testing next week.
We will start with Math the first week.
Reading will be the second week.
I still need to hear from 3rd grade about the schedule. Once that is done, I will email you the completed schedule.
I will be scheduling 2nd grade reading with Jana....all 2nd grade testing will be done during the English time!
We will schedule around book choice times as much as possible.
This will affect how make-up sessions are managed. We will not be able to accommodate drop ins for make ups.
I will schedule several make up times the week of Oct. 3rd and Oct. 10th and you can send your students then.
Please read the following agreed upon assumptions for testing at PSI:
- Classes will come at the arranged time unless you have notified the Media Center Staff.
- Students who finish testing will remain at the computer station reading quietly.
- Students who need to leave for a bathroom break will come and go through the main Media Center door.
- Make-up tests will be done at arranged time. If there are empty computers for test sessions, Mary will let teachers know.
- Teachers are responsible for keeping track of the students who need to make-up or finish tests.