Dr. Seuss' birthday falls on Saturday this year.
Read Across America Day will be celebrated nationwide on Friday, March 1st!
At PSI we will keep our celebration simple!
Listen for the announcement at 8:30 Friday Morning!
I will read a Dr. Seuss inspired poem telling kids to go out in the hall and read!
ALL you need to do is have kids ready with books that will keep them busy for at least 10 minutes!
Here are some additional resources if you want them!
- We will display all of the Dr. Seuss Books that we have and "reserve" the Spanish Titles for staff.
- Please remember to "be nice and share"....meaning.....return the books when you are done with them.
- I will be giving out book marks to all the kids...I found one in SPANISH...yeah me!
- There is a link to Seussville on the Main Student Resource Page....alas...this is NOT in Spanish!
- Here is a link to some things that you might enjoy doing with your class....ideas that need tweaking for the Immersion environment....but ideas non the less!
Interesting clip with Danny DaVito learning to speak Spanish for the movie "The Lorax"
Finally....a link to a well written (as best this rookie spanish reader can tell) SPANISH biography of Dr. Seuss