Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Library Times September 19-23 in the LMC



Look how cute these little ones are!
Helping our Kinder classes choose library books for the first time is probably one of my favorite things!

All of our kids got to use the library to check out books this week!

A couple of things:
Lisa and I need you to keep book box and library book choice times SEPARATE!

It is too difficult for us to move back and forth between the teacher account and the student account.
Students are welcome to come to the media center anytime on a pass to choose new book box titles!

Remind students to take care of outstanding book issues from last year so they can check out 3 books.
When I get the list of summer readers, students will have a sticker to allow 4 books at a time.

Please let us know when(if) you are going to start BITB.
_________________________________________________________________________

Library next week will continue to focus on procedures....
when it works out I would love to read a book before check out....
I haven't gotten to do this and really miss it....
If I am reading in English to your students, please feel free to leave and come back to help with choosing books....unless you really want to listen to me read :)

Let me know if you have any specific requests for things you want me to do on the book side!

No comments:

Post a Comment