Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome Back!

And so it begins....another year!
Watching the energy in the room yesterday as we all reconnected was pretty amazing.
This really is a very special place....one that I feel very fortunate to be a part of.

The PSI Media Medley will be an ongoing information feed for you to keep you up to date on things that are happening in the media center.



I am asking that you subscribe by email to this blog.
Whenever I post something new, you will automatically get an email with the post imbedded for you to read.
That means you really won't notice any difference from the regular emails that I send except that the sender will be PSI Media Medley and the information will be prettier.
The other advantage is that on a blog, information is archived.  You can go back and look at info from past posts.

I am not making this available to the wider community.
Feel free to comment on any post, knowing that only the psiteacher group will be able to see your comments.

Stay Tuned....
I know you are wondering about
  • the book choice schedule
  • the computer lab schedule
  • when the first round of NWEA starts
  • when you can check out books for your classroom
Once you enter your email and activate the subscription, you will know what I know when I know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment