Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Electronic Resources For You

In Spanish No Less!

PSI now has access to 25 E Books....(thanks Sally for using some of the leveled book money for these)
We are trying them out to see if this is a resource that you will use!

This is a screen shot of the Student Resource Page.....notice the MACKIN VIA icon.
This will take you to this screen where you will be prompted to log in:

Name: psistudent
PW: orioles
I will only leave this info up for a week....after that I will need to delete it!  (but I bet you will remember it :) )

When you get to this Screen...you can start opening and exploring the 24 books we own as of now!

 Please notice that the gray tab says databases....
I have purchased a resource called "Country Reports"!
I bought the additional Spanish Resources....take a moment to explore!
The images are amazing....I am a little disappointed by the amount of English in the "Spanish Version"....let me know what you think!

I will send a little flyer home in the next Thursday Folder so kids will have access at home!
I will also do a run through with library classes this week when it makes sense and works with our timeframe!

Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment