Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I found during Early Release!!!

While you were busy working on your curriculum development activities....

I was out searching for resources for you....

Look what I found!

This website called TV411 has some Spanish Videos about science topics!
I would love to hear what you think.  




I have discovered someone else who loves blogging as much as I do....
Check out THE SPANISH PLAYGROUND....  It is written by a woman with lots of experience teaching Spanish Immersion.  The posts are organized in categories...well worth some time exploring!

For instance....she posted about You Tube Book Box Videos....Here is an example:














....there are a bunch of new iPad apps on the Cart iPad....look for a stand alone post about them....

and a reminder to use the Google Doc Sign out for reserving the cart!







Last but not least.....I placed an order for $1000 in new books.....they will hopefully be here in a couple of weeks!

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment