Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

New Look for Student Resources Page!



You may have noticed that the PSI Student Resource Page has a new look!!!

I decided to use Weebly for this important portal to our resources.
I tried to make sure that everything transfered over from the rSchools site....but of course I am sure I have missed something.


This is how the page looks now!


  • I need to hear from First, Second and Third grade to be sure that I link the right page for your "Grade Level Links", so let me know and I can do that. 
  •  I decided that 4th and 5th grade students probably use the grade level links under your classroom tab.  If that is NOT the case, let me know and I will add a link.
I do want your feedback, so let me know what you think!

Have A Great Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment