Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A 2 Day Week! and a Challenge for YOU!



I bet you are like me and can't wait until next week!

Only 2 days of school....then you probably are heading home to spend time with family. 

That also might mean that you will be working hard in the kitchen or at least at the shopping mall!

So often on short school weeks, I observe teachers trying to cram 5 days of teaching into 2 or 3 days......YIKES!

So my challenge to you as you write the plans for Monday and Tuesday.....
plan for 2 days....it's okay!

Now on to how that effects the Library....

We always try to make time for students who NEED books to get them.....
Obviously we can not fit all classes into the 2 days! 

Here is the plan for the Media Center next week (I have run this by Corey and he agrees it is a sensible plan)

  • If your class is on the schedule for M or T-please just come for 15-20 minutes to choose books.  There will be no lesson or story for any classes. 
  • Classes with book choice on W TH or F can sign up for a 15 minute time as long as Lisa knows. 
  • It often makes more sense to just send kids who need books with a pass rather than your whole class. 

Now  raise your right hand....and repeat after me:

I will only try to teach 2 days worth of stuff next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment