Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The New Copy Machine/Printer -Using it with students!


The student accounts have now been given access to print to the new copy machine printer!

In fact....it will soon be the ONLY printer they can select!

There is a simple way for us to set up color and BW choices for the kids.

If we don't do this EVERY thing they print will be treated as color!
A color copy id 4.5 cents.....a BW copy is .5 cents!

This HAS to be done in each account....

I would like each classroom teacher to to schedule 5 minutes at the beginning or the end of a computer session for me to run through the process.

If you want to do it yourself (ha ha ha ha) come see me and I will teach you....

Fifth grade teachers, I will do this during English Media.....so don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment