Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MAP Testing Information



The testing window is January 16-Feb 12


The test schedule can be found in your Google Docs.

Test Times are Blocked out on the computer lab schedule.....I even printed them in COLOR....Yikes!


There is a proctor "cheat sheet" in my office.

This has detailed information with log in information for starting a test from scratch and terminating a test.
Obviously I cannot post this info on the blog...

You are welcome to ask me to run through this with you.....just in case Lisa or I are/am unavailable.


We don't PLAN to be unavailable.....but just in case!!!


All Library Book Choices will meet on the regular schedule.


I will not be doing any "lessons" during these weeks.  :(

I will be around.....and of course either Lisa or I will assist you with check out.

 
 
 
 
 
I would imagine that every once in a while....I won't be able to stand it and will do some sort of read a loud or techy lesson....I just can't plan ahead AND support the testing as well!



Please do not send students to Jumpstart during the testing window!  I need that time to load the tests!!!!




Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment